On our way to Jaipur, one of the cities you’ll visit when you book for the Golden Triangle, we dropped by the Monkey Temple (also called the Monkey Village/Valley) and met Kanhaiya Sharma. He is indeed an expert- having lived in the area since birth and being a monkey whisperer- you can trust he will give you and your kids the most memorable encounter with the monkeys. I do recommend him. You can contact him at 09929002445. Enjoy your travels!
The Monkey Whisperer at the Monkey Temple, India
Her Photo Books
- 5 Places to Visit in Houston December 10, 2015
- 10 Reasons Why Women Should Travel Solo At Least Once In Their Lifetime December 7, 2015
- Teaching English in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam November 16, 2015
- Walk With Me UAE #Walk2015 November 14, 2015
- Punting in Cambridge November 10, 2015
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Good morning! I released my family's new music video last night and I'm so glad that a lot of you LIKED it 😂😃😄😃 1 month ago
- I've been contemplating to blog or take photos again. Adulting has taken all my time. My hobbies have to take a back seat. #takethat 2 months ago
- Hello Twitter! Can't believe I've been back in the Phils for over a year now. It was a bit rocky for the kids but we're all fine now. 2 months ago
- Rainbow River in Colombia fb.me/zkxwHvxM 2 months ago
- RT @KyleJennermann: Might do a Festival Event in #CagayandeOro with my rafting family this year :) 2 months ago
- fb.me/1vuIppN7h 4 months ago
- Browsing my newsfeed makes me sick to my stomach. Too many horrible things going on in the world it's just so upsetting. 5 months ago