On our way to Jaipur, one of the cities you’ll visit when you book for the Golden Triangle, we dropped by the Monkey Temple (also called the Monkey Village/Valley) and met Kanhaiya Sharma. He is indeed an expert- having lived in the area since birth and being a monkey whisperer- you can trust he will give you and your kids the most memorable encounter with the monkeys. I do recommend him. You can contact him at 09929002445. Enjoy your travels!
The Monkey Whisperer at the Monkey Temple, India
Her Photo Books
- 5 Places to Visit in Houston December 10, 2015
- 10 Reasons Why Women Should Travel Solo At Least Once In Their Lifetime December 7, 2015
- Teaching English in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam November 16, 2015
- Walk With Me UAE #Walk2015 November 14, 2015
- Punting in Cambridge November 10, 2015
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- This guy is super awesome! Check his posts if you're planning on exploring the Philippine Islands 🌴 fb.me/3WdW6pHm1 1 day ago
- Please brighten my comments with the 15th picture in your phone, no matter what it is! Have fun & play along.... fb.me/YnMZN7Jn 6 days ago
- 😌 6 days ago
- RT @aliciakeys: Deep….. https://t.co/ddT4MGjaBy 6 days ago
- Yo! 1 week ago
- Tuesday Challenge Where are you now? Take a photo of what's in front of you. 1 week ago
- Reading @GordonRamsay 's tweets just made my day! 2 weeks ago