On our way to Jaipur, one of the cities you’ll visit when you book for the Golden Triangle, we dropped by the Monkey Temple (also called the Monkey Village/Valley) and met Kanhaiya Sharma. He is indeed an expert- having lived in the area since birth and being a monkey whisperer- you can trust he will give you and your kids the most memorable encounter with the monkeys. I do recommend him. You can contact him at 09929002445. Enjoy your travels!
The Monkey Whisperer at the Monkey Temple, India
Her Photo Books
- 5 Places to Visit in Houston December 10, 2015
- 10 Reasons Why Women Should Travel Solo At Least Once In Their Lifetime December 7, 2015
- Teaching English in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam November 16, 2015
- Walk With Me UAE #Walk2015 November 14, 2015
- Punting in Cambridge November 10, 2015
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Rainbow River in Colombia fb.me/zkxwHvxM 5 days ago
- RT @KyleJennermann: Might do a Festival Event in #CagayandeOro with my rafting family this year :) 1 week ago
- fb.me/1vuIppN7h 2 months ago
- Browsing my newsfeed makes me sick to my stomach. Too many horrible things going on in the world it's just so upsetting. 2 months ago
- Traveling to Mindanao? Read this first fb.me/38ppuPE9j 2 months ago
- #PrayforMarawi #PrayforMindanao 2 months ago
- Happy Mother's Day 😘😘😘 3 months ago