1. Marry the one you truly love. Yes…Marry for love!
2. When kids ask for your time, drop whatever it is that you are doing.
3. Don’t work for money. Get a job that makes you feel happy because you are spending 2/3 of your time there, everyday!
4. People gossip but you don’t need to listen to them. Never be affected by those people and the gossip.
5. In highschool, enjoy life! Show off your talents, play sports, excel academically( if you like)! Run, laugh, make lots and lots of friends.
6. In University, work and study at the same time. Earn money while young. Don’t depend on your parents’ support. Finish a degree!
7. Friends do come and go but real friends are tested by time; they’d stay in both good and bad times.
8. If the message is not urgent, PM or DM or Viber it. If it’s very important, call! If no one answers, then PM, DM and Viber! There’s no excuse for no communication.
9. Call your family and friends once in a while.
10. Offer old people, pregnant women, disabled people your seat when on a bus etc.
11. Remember names. Remember birthdays. Remember your passport number!
12. It’s ok to be broke! It happens more than once but don’t be poor.
12. Don’t waste time on people who you don’t like or who don’t like you.
13. When others are not nice, be nice… and if you can’t be nice, at least try not to be rude.
14. If you don’t understand, ask.
16. Share your plans and ambitious with the people closest to you when you are ready.
17. Donate, share, give no matter how small!
18. Listen to feel-good music in the morning.
19. It’s OK not to smile sometimes.
20. It’s OK to say NO.
21. The best gift is time. Give time, be present!
22 Don’t lie about small things.
23. Don’t lie about big things.
24. When you think the person is shady, he is shady.
25. When it doesn’t feel good, it is not good.
26. Shower everyday.
27. Exercise. Eat veggies and fruit. Drink Tea. Sleep for 6 to 8 hours.
28. Have a mani-pedi at least once a month.
29. Dream. Always ask what you want to be when you grow up.
Did you like what you read? Feel free to share this post to your friends.
Please LIKE us on Facebook: Herdailydigest Travel ; follow us on Twitter as @kingceejay and @herdailydigest for daily updates. Thanks for dropping by 🙂