Two more weeks before the Lunar New Year or what the Vietnamese call TET. It’s much livelier downtown and it feels like Christmas (again) for me. Here’s the photo I took using my phone 2 nights ago.
Saigon is Ready for TET
Her Photo Books
- People in the Streets of Cebu City on Sinulog 2018 January 24, 2018
- Cebu City’s Sinulog 2018 Street Photography January 23, 2018
- Bollywood Tandoor in Cebu City January 23, 2018
- Coffeeholic: Home of the Coffee Fanatics January 19, 2018
- My First Weasel Coffee in Vietnam January 18, 2018
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- 307km/hr… instagram.com/p/BkHzFaADfoKn… 2 days ago
- Changsha #changsha… instagram.com/p/BkHsvPZj44Ms… 2 days ago
- Window shopping,… instagram.com/p/Bj1QM7yjkgLK… 1 week ago
- Coffee time with my… instagram.com/p/BjjLkmjD5Ey9… 2 weeks ago
- So Pho, a… instagram.com/p/BjjKk6djmkkX… 2 weeks ago
- Begin again and… instagram.com/p/Bjehn8xDs5y1… 2 weeks ago
- I got to visit… instagram.com/p/BjefAQwjpKWR… 2 weeks ago