Every Saturday afternoon, we go to Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1 to hear mass. Majority of the attendees are Filipinos and the mass is conducted in English. This is probably the most striking image of Virgin Mary that I have ever seen- Mama Mary with a cone hat which is a Vietnamese symbol.
Her Photo Books
- People in the Streets of Cebu City on Sinulog 2018 January 24, 2018
- Cebu City’s Sinulog 2018 Street Photography January 23, 2018
- Bollywood Tandoor in Cebu City January 23, 2018
- Coffeeholic: Home of the Coffee Fanatics January 19, 2018
- My First Weasel Coffee in Vietnam January 18, 2018
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- This was @ The Peak. Hong Kong looks amazing from here. Many people I know love HK and I can see why. #hongkong… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- It’s one of the most popular chains of tea shops here in Guangzhou. Have you tried their milk tea before? Was it go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport • • • #china🇨🇳 #baiyunairport #airportlife #china #guangzhou #travel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport @ Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (former) instagram.com/p/Bn8Am2pDwXA/… 5 days ago
- This was inside Luohu Commercial City building. We got lost, were looking for a tailor but found this instead. I t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Xiamen scene from my window seat 💺 #china🇨🇳 #china #igchina #train #travelchina #chinatrain #highspeedtrain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- 307km/hr… instagram.com/p/BkHzFaADfoKn… 3 months ago