Along Nguyen Van Linh Street, District 7, HCMC. This was when Jc and I went to NYDC for a Boo-Boo Cake on a Saturday morning. Vietnamese would carry anything on their bikes. This is one of the WOWZERS they do. Is there anything like this where you are? Beat it!
Her Photo Books
- 5 Places to Visit in Houston December 10, 2015
- 10 Reasons Why Women Should Travel Solo At Least Once In Their Lifetime December 7, 2015
- Teaching English in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam November 16, 2015
- Walk With Me UAE #Walk2015 November 14, 2015
- Punting in Cambridge November 10, 2015
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Browsing my newsfeed makes me sick to my stomach. Too many horrible things going on in the world it's just so upsetting. 1 day ago
- Traveling to Mindanao? Read this first fb.me/38ppuPE9j 1 day ago
- #PrayforMarawi #PrayforMindanao 3 days ago
- Happy Mother's Day 😘😘😘 1 week ago
- Hey Karyl Ann Aranjuez Cuenco 💕 You are amazing! Thanks much 💋💋💋 CeciCecil Dagoc Aranjuez 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/NrAkZQdS 3 weeks ago
- This guy is super awesome! Check his posts if you're planning on exploring the Philippine Islands 🌴 fb.me/3WdW6pHm1 1 month ago