If you’re following me on Twitter, you will notice that I tweet quotes a lot. Most of the time, I love to share quotes on positive thinking.
I have chosen my top 15 quotes on traveling, people and life in general.
1. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
2. “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.” — James Michener
3. “When you’re traveling, ask the traveler for advice / not someone whose lameness keeps him in one place.” – Rumi
4. “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey.” – Fitzhugh Mullan
5. “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” — Helen Keller
6. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” — Tim Cahill
7. “Home is where the heart is, and my heart is wherever I am at the moment.” — Lily Leung
8. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” - John Lennon
9. “One of d great things about travel is that you find out how many good and kind people there are.”-Edith Wharton
10. “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” -Zig Ziglar