Along Nguyen Van Linh Street, District 7, HCMC. This was when Jc and I went to NYDC for a Boo-Boo Cake on a Saturday morning. Vietnamese would carry anything on their bikes. This is one of the WOWZERS they do. Is there anything like this where you are? Beat it!
Her Photo Books
- Caye’s Adventures in Dubai January 15, 2015
- The Monkey Whisperer at the Monkey Temple, India January 2, 2015
- Downtown Dubai NY 2015 January 1, 2015
- A Quick Travel Guide to Bantayan Island, Philippines November 30, 2014
- Dordoy Bazaar, Bishkek, Kyrgyztan November 23, 2014
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- On our way home... 7 hours ago
- There is no perfect ending. We can always choose to REGRET the things we thought we could have done more or... fb.me/76YflltuD 17 hours ago
- Praying for strength 1 day ago
- Commuting can be very stressful here in #Dubai And can be very expensive too! I guess it's about time to think about getting a car. 2 days ago
- RT @AI_FollowUs: When Being a Travel Writer Just Means Being Broke and Lonely bit.ly/1yc1Cnx ►@MatadorNetwork #ttot #writing http:… 2 days ago
- RT @HSBC_UAE_Help: Play music? RT to win AED 2,000 in Melody House vouchers. #NoBetterTimeThanNow.T&Cs apply. bit.ly/1t0URJN http:/… 2 days ago
- Good afternoon #Dubai instagram.com/p/yRwXQujUmv/ 2 days ago