Along Nguyen Van Linh Street, District 7, HCMC. This was when Jc and I went to NYDC for a Boo-Boo Cake on a Saturday morning. Vietnamese would carry anything on their bikes. This is one of the WOWZERS they do. Is there anything like this where you are? Beat it!
Her Photo Books
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- We went to the Ramadan Night Market in Dubai World Trade Center with our friends last night. There were lots of... fb.me/3LRvzxqwB 1 day ago
- I have entered the competition to win the Chery E5 at the Ramadan Night Market. woobox.com/w7eaqy/97hnfc 1 day ago
- Having coffee while thinking about this month's life's hits and misses. Good morning everyone. — at al-hayat... fb.me/6UGTOlvOO 1 day ago
- A Tour in Da Lat? I know the best way! Read here: wp.me/p1wHI7-1jN #dalat #Vietnam #travel #ttot #recommendation #traveltip 1 day ago
- Meet Mr. Wing of Da Lat #Vietnam #ttot #travel wp.me/p1wHI7-1jN 2 days ago
- Might pop in at Ramadan night market in Dubai World Trade Center tonight. Have you been there? #Dubai #MyDubai 2 days ago
- RT @mindanaoan: Witness the #KaamulanFestival2014 - Bukidnon's festival that features 7 hill tribes. Here's the sked: fb.me/1rKyUluJt 2 days ago