We were heading to work when this happened. I took a snap using my old fashioned Samsung phone with 1.3 mega. :p This was at 8.45am on Ba Thang Hai Street, Disctict 10, HCMC,Vietnam.
Were you late this morning?
Her Photo Books
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- RT @TheNationalUAE: 11 reasons to get excited about Yas Mall: in pictures news.ae/1tkXlza 23 hours ago
- RT @MyDowntownDubai: #didyouknow There are 2909 stairs inside #BurjKhalifa starting from the ground level all the way up to 160th floor #fa… 23 hours ago
- RT @MusafirNamah: India launches travel planning mobile app. musafirnamah.com/govt-launches-… #traveltips, #travel #indiatravel #travelapp #apps #tri… 23 hours ago
- Where to stay for a weekend getaway? #Muine #Vietnam wp.me/p1wHI7-1qI via @HerDailyDigest 23 hours ago
- RT @TravelJunkieD: The world's most haunted forest. Dare you go? ow.ly/Dyg8c fb.me/2R1MAaNQ5 23 hours ago
- RT @LoriMoreno: When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. ~ Rumi 1 day ago
- RT @RelaxVibes: life goal: travel to as many places as I can http://t.co/XqEvDT7TMC 1 day ago