Tet is just aro und the corner and I know by now, you already have booked your air tickets and hotels. Everyone is going away, all excited for the longest holiday in Vietnam. Read below for my friendly reminders:
- bring your important docs like passport, tickets, an extra ID or two, insurance card, driving license etc.
- bring your weather protection stuff like sunscreen (if you’re going to the beach) and thermal jacket (if you’re going to a sub zero place)
- tell you loved ones where you’re going and for how long you wil be gone- at least leave them your contact details
- bring enough cash and back it up with your credit/ debit card
- put your toiletries in a safe part of your backpack or bag
- all the wonderful things must be recorded, so tag along your camera.
Safe travelling my friend and I hope to see your happy pictures when you get back (“,)