Thanks to my wonderful students (9.1, 9.2, 7.4, 7.5 and 6.6) for the flowers, cards and gifts! (“,) I nearly cried reading your messages. I deeply appreciate your thoughtfulness. I love you guys!
Her Photo Books
- Caye’s Adventures in Dubai January 15, 2015
- The Monkey Whisperer at the Monkey Temple, India January 2, 2015
- Downtown Dubai NY 2015 January 1, 2015
- A Quick Travel Guide to Bantayan Island, Philippines November 30, 2014
- Dordoy Bazaar, Bishkek, Kyrgyztan November 23, 2014
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Most people on the #London tube read newspapers/book/ebooks while in #Dubai metro/buses, we play games on the phone. #tubestory 23 hours ago
- I'm at Sainsbury's Local in Camden, Greater London swarmapp.com/c/7JcMB4jYwiF 2 days ago
- Before britishairways gave me my beef, they served this to me first. I am on a tube now thinking… instagram.com/p/7FB5JYjUuh/ 2 days ago
- Good morning #London :-) 2 days ago
- RT @GoAwesomePlaces: Not sure why everyone says Coca Tea tastes bad. It's honestly just like any other herbal tea. #Cusco #Lima #Altitude h… 2 days ago
- RT @exploretravel1: You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it - Charles Bruxton #Quotes http://t.co/F1STOO… 2 days ago
- RT @exploretravel1: To affect the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts. - Henry David Thoreau #quote 2 days ago