Thanks to my wonderful students (9.1, 9.2, 7.4, 7.5 and 6.6) for the flowers, cards and gifts! (“,) I nearly cried reading your messages. I deeply appreciate your thoughtfulness. I love you guys!
Her Photo Books
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- RT @theplanetd: 5 European Destinations to Check Out in the Coming Year via @thatbackpacker thatbackpacker.com/2014/11/10/5-e… #rtw #travel 2 hours ago
- Can’t wait to stay at @TheLaLiT_Hotels <3 See you in December! 2 hours ago
- RT @AdventurousMiri: 10 Things To Do In Bohol #lp #Philippines #travel #ttot adventurousmiriam.com/10-things-boho… http://t.co/3EsX3tXhXW 2 hours ago
- The 'Hi' test! fb.me/1HvUjL14Z 8 hours ago
- Having my last cup of coffee before preparing for work! <3 Great Monday afternoon everyone! 8 hours ago
- Ultimate guide: Best of New Delhi | CNN Travel travel.cnn.com/mumbai/visit/u… 8 hours ago
- 'Live the life your soul yearns for' fb.me/3K7UQq0Nj 8 hours ago